About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Inside Remote Service Coordinator
Inside Remote Service Coordinator
The Inside Remote Service Coordinator is responsible for internal technical support and on-site startup, repair, training and troubleshooting of weighing/feeding, pneumatic conveying and air filtration equipment and applications. In addition, they will also be one of the primary technical support points of contact for Field Services Engineers/Technicians in the field.
Essential Job Functions:
• Provide remote technical support and assistance (via the CONIQ platform, telephone, or email) to external customers as well as internal Sales, Engineering, Production, and Independent Sales Reps including 24-hour on-call support.
• Conduct on-site startup and/or repair of weighing/ feeding, pneumatic conveying and air filtration equipment and applications. Ensure proper and safe operation of installed equipment. Compile trip documentation, reporting and follow-up.
• Creates Digital work instructions, and workflows to help further support the remote service offerings.
• Maintains communication with Field Service Engineers/Technicians on-site and determines progress or issues. Assists with resolving issues as needed.
• Handles key account and project warranty issues.
• Post-secondary mechanical or electrical technology education or equivalent work experience.
• General mechanical knowledge and repair techniques.
• Advanced knowledge of weighing/feeding, pneumatic conveying and air filtration equipment and applications.
• Knowledge of mechanical and electrical engineering fundamentals.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• In depth problem solving, mechanical troubleshooting and resolutions skills
• Ability to effectively interface with customers, vendors & peers.
• Ability to travel up to 10% in North America and overseas.
For consideration, please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schenck Process LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.