Not all cement is the same – it determines whether the concrete will do its job well. And wherever a dam has to withstand very high loads, you’ll often find that we are the ones helping it to do the job. That’s because Schenck Process weighing and feeding systems help to achieve the perfect cement mix - for dams that are built to last.
We are looking for a committed Electrical Design Engineer - R&D
Electrical Design Engineer - R&D
The Electrical Design Engineer - R&D is responsible for design, testing, manufacture and documentation of current products and new developments.
- Conduct necessary investigations (using the internet, catalogs, books and suppliers) for new components and products pertinent to the design.
- Interact with and evaluate suppliers to qualify, evaluate and requisition components for existing and new product needs.
- Maintain project files of notes and design information.
- Review specifications and other design data to ensure designs follow any safety or industry guidelines.
- Project responsibilities to include design, development, analysis, test and documentation.
Bachelor's degree in engineering (preferably Electrical) or equivalent experience (5+ years)
For consideration, please email resume & cover letter to: email@example.com
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America's largest manufacturer of pneumatic conveying, filtration, weighing, and feeding equipment. We combine bulk material handling technologies to provide customers world class service and complete system solutions engineered to work together. Schenck Process LLC engineers have extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochem. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group, Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems numbering in the thousands throughout the world.