About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Design Engineer - Production Engineering
Design Eng - Production Engineering
The Design Engineer is responsible for translating a sales order, customer specifications and customer purchase order into a set of documents plus define any special manufacturing or customer drawings that may be required to manufacture the order.
- Design and drafting to produce engineering drawings.
- Develop Bills of Material.
- Applies engineering principles to assure safe and quality products.
- Resolve technical questions for customers, sales & manufacturing in a timely and accurate manner.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technology, or closely related engineering degree or applicable engineering experience.
- Experience in manufacturing design and equipment specification preferred.
- Experience in pneumatic conveying or air pollution equipment strongly preferred.
- MicroStation or AutoCad expertise required.
For consideration, please email resume & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schenck Process LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.