About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative offers parts solutions, processes quotations and orders, prepares correspondences, and fulfills customer needs to ensure satisfaction.
- Proficiency in computers and business systems
- Demonstrated business skills related to pricing models, stocking programs and other business tools used in Aftermarket to win market share
- Ability to identify customer needs and provide solutions
- Proven ability to identify and effectively improve processes to increase efficiencies
- Ability to work and relate to customers of any size
- Sales and marketing knowledge
Education and experience:
- At least 3 years of direct customer service/sales experience
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with customers and internal team members
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and Word)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Technology, or equivalent work experience
- Project Management experience preferred
Interested candidates should apply by submitting resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schenck Process LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.