About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Commercial Contracts Manager
Commercial Contracts Manager
This Commercial Contracts Manager supports effective commercial contract administration.
- Drafting/reviewing confidentiality, supply, purchase, and other commercial agreements
- Advising various business units on general contractual issues
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years' experience with contract administration and business law
- Experience in contract drafting and negotiation, as well as risk management
- Strong process system skills - must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Expert verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional analytical ability - must be able to understand and assess business implications of decisions
- Must be able to respond to requests for service and assistance, and must meet commitments to internal and external customers
For consideration, please email resume & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America's largest manufacturer of pneumatic conveying, filtration, weighing, and feeding equipment. We combine bulk material handling technologies to provide customers world class service and complete system solutions engineered to work together. Schenck Process LLC engineers have extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochem. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group, Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems numbering in the thousands throughout the world.