About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed AR Accounting Specialist
AR Accounting Specialist
Primary responsibilities: AR invoicing and Sales Tax Audit/Support.
Essential Job Functions:
- Invoices generated and distributed to customers for KC drop shipments.
- Processes special invoices (including down payment requests); based on specific customers’ requirements.
- Customer Bill To & Ship To Setup
- Perform daily audit of all new sales orders for correct tax information; verifying shipping location is taxed at correct rate, verifying exemption status is correct by reviewing the purchase order. Contact customers to obtain necessary exemption certificates.
- Research tax related short pays and facilitate the appropriate sales tax credits as necessary.
- Assist with processing the exemptions certificates in Vertex as necessary and maintaining the electronic exemption files.
- Responses to Credit & Collections in solving invoicing collection issues.
- Reconciles the Commerz bank account.
- Perform fiscal month financial closing activities as outlined via the current financial closing process document.
- Provide backup functions for the cash application process.
- Perform other special projects and departmental duties as designated by supervisor.
- College accounting courses - Accounting I & II minimum preferred.
- Basic accounting knowledge/skills.
- AR experience preferred.
For consideration, please email: C.McElroy@schenckprocess.com
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America's largest manufacturer of pneumatic conveying, filtration, weighing, and feeding equipment. We combine bulk material handling technologies to provide customers world class service and complete system solutions engineered to work together. Schenck Process LLC engineers have extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochem. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group, Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems numbering in the thousands throughout the world.