About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Aftermarket Sales Representative (ASR)
Aftermarket Sales Representative
Responsible for achieving regional aftermarket sales targets of manufactured products, parts, and accessories.
- Identify and pursue aftermarket sales opportunities with existing customers and new prospects.
- Prepare quotations for components and parts manufactured in-house or purchased from outside suppliers.
- Coordinate and communicate within the organization to achieve and exceed sales goals.
- Maintain strong customer relationships, attend tradeshows, and visit customers as required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience plus minimum of two years of proven customer service or sales experience.
- Self-starter that is results driven.
- Technical background preferred with excellent verbal and written communications skills, detail orientation and superior organization skills.
For consideration, please email resume & cover letter to: email@example.com
Schenck Process LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Kemutec Group Inc. - Part of the Schenck Process Group, a North-Philadelphia based leading supplier of state-of-the-art powder processing equipment for sifting, screening, size reduction and mixing applications to the Food, Chemical and Pharmaceutical Industries