Not all cements are the same. Wherever a complex bridge structure has to withstand very high loads, you’ll often find that we are the ones helping it to do the job. That’s because Schenck Process weighing and feeding systems help to achieve the perfect cement mix – for bridges that are built to last.
We are looking for a committed Aftermarket Sales Representative
Aftermarket Sales Rep
Responsible for achieving regional aftermarket sales targets of manufactured products, parts, and accessories.
- Identify and pursue aftermarket sales opportunities with existing customers and new prospects.
- Prepare quotations for components and parts manufactured in-house or purchased from outside suppliers.
- Coordinate and communicate within the organization to achieve and exceed sales goals.
- Maintain strong customer relationships, attend tradeshows, and visit customers as required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience plus minimum of two years of proven customer service or sales experience.
- Self-starter that is results driven.
- Technical background preferred with excellent verbal and written communications skills, detail orientation and superior organization skills.
For consideration, please email resume & cover letter to: email@example.com
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America's largest manufacturer of pneumatic conveying, filtration, weighing, and feeding equipment. We combine bulk material handling technologies to provide customers world class service and complete system solutions engineered to work together. Schenck Process LLC engineers have extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochem. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group, Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems numbering in the thousands throughout the world.