About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Aftermarket Applications Specialist
Aftermarket Applications Specialist
The Aftermarket Applications Specialist is responsible for providing technical support as required to evaluate opportunities, quote parts for Aftermarket Sales for Weighing and Feeding, and communicate technical details of proposals.
- Assist Aftermarket Sales in the quoting process with equipment configurations, custom product requests, and upgrade projects.
- Work with Engineering, Service, Manufacturing, Purchasing, and Sales Representatives to support Aftermarket Sales with quotations, technical questions and customer inquiries.
- Provide technical training on weighing and feeding equipment, parts, and processes for Aftermarket Sales department.
- Analyze customer applications via phone, email, or site visits to provide a working solution for customers’ inquiries.
- Technical undergraduate degree or 3+ years relevant experience.
- Technical background preferred with excellent verbal and written communication skills, detail orientation, and organizational skills.
For consideration, please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schenck Process LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.