Not all cement is the same – it determines whether the concrete will do its job well. And wherever a dam has to withstand very high loads, you’ll often find that we are the ones helping it to do the job. That’s because Schenck Process weighing and feeding systems help to achieve the perfect cement mix - for dams that are built to last.
- Development and grow after- market business
- Enquiry generation & additions of new customer.
- Prospecting, promoting and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Payment collections & maintaining customer satisfaction.
a) Your qualifications
B E Bachelor / Diploma on Electrical /Electronoics / Instrumentation Engineering
- 6- 8 Years proven sales experience in relevent products ,successful previous sales experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistency meeting or exceeding targets.
- Excellent english communication skills (Written and verbal).
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Be able to mutli-task and meet deadlines , when necessary.
- Preference shall be given for similar equipment sales background personal (similar industries cooperion, AZO, Axtel).
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process India incorporates the brands and technologies of Schenck Process, Stock, Redler and Clyde Process. In accordance with its corporate philosophy, Scheck Process Group serves its Indian customers through 100% owned subsidiaries, “Schenck Process India Private Limited” and “Stock Redler India Private Limited”. With more than 30 years of contribution to the Indian industry, the group is a market leader of solutions in measuring and process technologies in industrial weighing, feeding, screening and automation. Fully integrated with the group’s global business, the Indian operation combines the group’s global technologies with local expertise in design, engineering, manufacturing, project management, application knowledge & service to bring value for money solutions to the Indian industry. With this expertise, we are able to provide our customers with an extensive range of products and services for process industries in South Asia : India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Myanmar, Sri Lanka. With 2 manufacturing locations and multiple sales and service offices, the group is well positioned to serve its customers in India and neighbouring countries, with all offerings of Schenck Process Group.
Schenck Process Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. | #3, 3rd Main Road | 1st Phase, Peenya Industrial Area | Bangalore-560 058. | INDIA | T: +91 80 30403705 / 706 / 707 | F: +91 80 30403708 | B.MANASA@schenckprocess.com , C.Vinod@schenckprocess.com | www.schenckprocess.in