About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
Schenck Process is currently opening a position of Buyer Indirect Procurement. We are searching for experienced specialist in indirect procurement who is well trained in sourcing strategy and methodology. If you match the profile and you are fluent in Czech and English and German as well, please, send us your CV.
Senior Buyer - Indirect Procurement EMEA
- 8+ years of experience in indirect procurement
- Advanced knowledge of procurement policies and procedures
- Solid understanding of commercial aspects of indirect categories
- Fluent in Czech and English (B2 and better), German would be a huge advantage
- Demonstrated ability to work and build supplier relationships
- Project management skills
- Effective negotiation skills
- Willingness to improve status quo
- Good communicator, valuable team plyer
- Supports Head of Procurement through applying best practice sourcing in supply chain activities and methodologies
- Plans category and sourcing activities for the whole EMEA region
- Acts as a business partner for other business managers in sourcing activities related matters
- Ensures the sourcing strategies are implemented properly within the business
- Prepares financial projections
- Advices the category managers on: supplier selection, contract management, procurement processes implementation, supplier quality etc.
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process s.r.o. is headquartered in Prague, has a production site in Jeneč and employ around 80 people. Core competences and capabilities are products/systems for the resource processing in the cement, steel, transport and power industries. Besides, Czech unit operates as a center of competence for alternative fuels.