About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
Schenck Process is currently searching for new Production Planning Epxpert! On this role, your responsibility will be to plan and coordinate the production tasks according to customer orders and ensure everything runs smoothly to the order completion. The position is located in our new production center in Jenec. Are you looking for interesting job in engineering? Are you experienced production planner in custom-made manufacturing environment? If so, please let us know!
Production Planning Expert m/f
- Secondary or university education
- Proven experience in organizing machinery production/assembly on the position of production planner or manufacturing engineer (low-volume, high-mix)
- Solid knowledge of ERP systems (SAP, Infor, Oracle)
- Advanced English is a must (B2 and better), advanced Czech
- Knowledge of MS Office, statistics skills
- Hands-on problem-solving attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Coordinate of production flows for specific order types
- Plan production process, depending on customer orders, material availability, production capacity
- Triger production start for particular orders
- Monitor and communicate production status to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure time accuracy of the order completion analyzing delays and adjusting the production schedules
- Monitor and update information in the ERP system (Infor COM, SAP S4)
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process s.r.o. is headquartered in Prague, has a production site in Jeneč and employ around 80 people. Core competences and capabilities are products/systems for the resource processing in the cement, steel, transport and power industries. Besides, Czech unit operates as a center of competence for alternative fuels.