About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
Schenck Process is currently opening a position of Operational Buyer for its Procurement team. On this position you will work in a small team in a close cooperation with Category Managers. The position is located in Jenec (25 minutes from Zlicin). If you find a position interesting, please let us know and send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Operational Buyer m/f
FOR THIS VACANCY WE SEEK SOMEONE WHO HAS:
- University degree in technology
- Knowledge of procurement and supply chain principles
- Working knowledge of procurement and work management system
- Team spirit, effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical thinking – ability to assist in monitoring supplier performance in cost, quality, delivery and production issues
- Sense of detail – working with high level of accuracy and ability to see inconsistencies in data
- Advanced knowledge of English (B2), fluent Czech
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF OPERATIONAL BUYERS ARE:
- Ensuring day-to-day procurement: reviewing purchase requisitions, releasing purchase orders, control of required approvals and compliance with business regulations and strategy
- Executing supplier relationship management, monitoring suppliers’ performance and capacity to ensure supply continuity
- Identifying opportunities to improve and optimize supply chain management execution
- Providing the Accounts Payable department with clarifications on suppliers’ invoices
- Assisting category managers with daily tasks, cooperation with Operations and other Business functions to ensure day-to-day availability of materials and services
- Handling other day-to-day issues related to procurement and supply chain
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process s.r.o. is headquartered in Prague, has a production site in Jeneč and employ around 80 people. Core competences and capabilities are products/systems for the resource processing in the cement, steel, transport and power industries. Besides, Czech unit operates as a center of competence for alternative fuels.