About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
Schenck Process is currently looking for a new colleague to be our new Category Manager! Are you experienced Category Manager with business drive and strategic thinking? Do you prefer working for smaller company with international presence rather than a large corporation? If so, then please check this opportunity and send us your CV at email@example.com.
The position is located in Jenec.
Category Manager m/f
- University degree in technology
- Experience in similar position 3 – 5 years
- Complete understanding of procurement policies and procedures
- Solid project management and negotiation skills
- Understanding of commercial aspects of direct, or indirect or MRO categories as needed
- Fluent English and Czech speaker, other language would be an advantage
- Advanced computer skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (ability to build supplier relationships, to resolve and mitigate conflicts)
- Knowledge of business environment and requirements
- Natural leader with a win-win attitude
- Dynamic, drive sense of urgency, results oriented
- Category management in general (supplier selection, cost and quality management, sourcing strategy, supplier relationship management)
- Procurement cost and process optimization
- Defining (cost)effective sourcing strategy in compliance with business needs and regulations
- Contract management with regard to financial risk evaluation
- Cooperation with all business functions to ensure suppliers provide maximum value
- Responsibility for proper strategy implementation across the whole business (in cooperation with other Business Managers)
- Financial projections and reporting
- Supporting the Head of Procurement in achieving business goals through best practice sourcing and supply chain processes and methodologies
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process s.r.o. is headquartered in Prague, has a production site in Jeneč and employ around 80 people. Core competences and capabilities are products/systems for the resource processing in the cement, steel, transport and power industries. Besides, Czech unit operates as a center of competence for alternative fuels.