Metal Production - Iron, Steel & and Non-Ferrous Metals
At Schenck Process, we are involved right from the first stages of Metal Production, including for Steel, Iron and Non-Ferrous Metals (NF Metals), through to producing the end product.
Turning the raw materials such as ore and coal into usable materials, as efficiently and safely as possible, remains a complex process even today. Our solutions are therefore designed to significantly improve the manufacturing process and provide more productivity and control.
Our expertise include engineered solutions for screening metals, feeders, weighing equipment and automated, accurate loading, as well as pneumatic dense phase conveying and pneumatic injection.
Our systems are designed on a project-by-project basis, ensuring we meet the requirements of each plant.Why the Metal and Steel Industry is Crucial:
The construction industry would hardly be able to function without steel and non-ferrous metals such as aluminium and copper. These materials are needed in countless places all over the world, in every conceivable shape and volume. Steel, in particular, is the most commonly used construction material.
Every year, around 1.6 billion tons of steel are produced and that figure is still growing fast. It is used everywhere for construction, such as: in multi-story buildings, bridges, trains, and machines, but also in everyday objects such as screws, paper clips, pots or knives.
Whether it be handling raw material or processed material, we have the capability to optimise your Metals Handling, from the point of delivery, through to despatch.
Benefits of Relying on Schenck Process Equipment:
- Significant increase in productivity
- High system availability, reliability and performance
- Low operating costs and maintenance
- Greater process control
- Cost savings through process efficiencies
- Environnmental sustainability of process
- Maintenance services, alongside speedy spares availability
- Flexibility to integrate with any existing technologies
- Wealth of experience for reliability and peace of mind
- Bulk Reception Units / Truck Unloading
- Belt Weighers
- Beam Weighers
- Crane Weighers
- Train/Rail Weighing of Hot Metal
- Train/Rail Weighing of Rail Wagons
- Truck Weighing
- Weighingfeeders / Bulk Dosing
- Mechanical Belt Conveyors
- Dense Phase Pneumatic Conveyors
- Pneumatic Injection
- Load Cells
Download our metal processing flow sheets, to see how our solutions can integrate into your plant, and then get in contact for support at email@example.com
Downloads Click on the flag to download the file in your language