From the biggest chunk to the smallest grain, we see every challenge as an opportunity. Schenck Process vibratory screening equipment withstands the toughest conditions, from ore extraction to the steel, cement, and pit and quarry industries.
We are looking for a committed Weld Supervisor
The Weld Supervisor is responsible for direction and supervision of employees in various fitting and welding operations necessary in the manufacturing of Schenck Process products.
- Studies production and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment
- Interprets company policies and enforces safety regulations
- Interprets specifications, blue prints, an job orders, and assigns duties to workers
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedule
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product
- Performs shielded metal arc welding, flux core welding, gas metal arc welding and other welding as required
- Welds set up parts
- Assure parts set up are dimensionally correct
- Minimum of HS Diploma or GED required
- Certification in welding is required
- Minimum of 2-4 years previous supervisory experience
- Proven strong supervisory, organizational and inventory control skills
- Ability to operator forklift, hand truck, yard truck, hoist, crane, etc.
- Good communications skills necessary
- Ability to work independently
For consideration, please email resume & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Stock Equipment Company, Inc. Schenck Process Mining and Stock Fairfield Corporation are all headquartered in Chagrin Falls, OH (Place of employment). Together Stock, Schenck Process Mining and Stock Fairfield employ 155 people. Core competencies and capabilities are products/ systems/ plants for the power generation industry and resource processing in the mining industry.