About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Technical Customer Service Representative for our Chargin Falls, OH location.
Technical Customer Service Representative
Job Summary: The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for achieving aftermarket sales targets for replacement parts and providing excellent customer service to our customers by collaborating with Engineering, Purchasing, Operations, Accounting, and Collections to meet corporate goals.
Specific Job Functions Include:
- Identifying and pursuing aftermarket sales opportunities with existing customers and new prospects.
- Performing technical research and preparing quotations for replacement parts.
- Reviewing the purchase orders for accuracy while handling any discrepancies and entering the orders as required.
- Maintain strong customer relationships and providing post-order customer service. These activities include providing the order acknowledgments, expediting purchasing and operations, tracking orders and documentation, resolving invoicing issues, and supporting collections.
- Processing change orders, Return Material Authorizations (RMA’s), and Credit Material Authorizations (CMAs).
- Supporting the Regional Sales Managers and Outside Sales Reps with Aftermarket related activities.
- Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 5 years of customer service, sales, or marketing experience in a technical setting.
- Ability to remain calm under difficult and high-pressure situations.
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software like SAP and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office products especially Outlook and Word; accurate data entry skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications with strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be highly motivated, self-starter with a strong sense of urgency that is results-driven, and well organized.
- Ability to travel domestically approximately 5-10% of the time.
To apply please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is a leading supplier of industrial equipment, systems and process solutions. We develop and manufacture solutions by applying extensive knowledge of our customer’s processes including weighing & feeding, screening, conveying, pulverizing, classification & sieving, thermal processing, dust collection, mixing & blending. We serve a wide range of industries such as aggregates, cement, gypsum, mining, food, pet food, grain, chemical, pharmaceuticals, plastics, power and steel. We make processes work in all areas of industry throughout the world.