About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Technical Administrator
The Technical Administrator is responsible for supporting the activities of the Production Engineering department in the management of customer orders including order entry, scheduling, change orders, administration activities, customer communications and departmental metrics reporting.
- Perform order entry, change order, and other functions related to Production Engineering within the ERP, PLM, and other software systems
- Compile, organize, and electronically file engineering documentation
- Distribute information to engineers, manufacturing, customers, and other departments throughout the company
- Manage document transmittals to/from customers
- Maintain Engineering databases and KPIs
- Support engineering teams both locally and remotely
- Participate in process improvement as needed to improve efficiency and support growth
Required Education/Experience :
- Associate Degree in related technology or administrative area of discipline OR
- High School diploma with 2+ years’ experience in office administration tasks, preferably an industrial or manufacturing environment
For consideration, please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schenck Process LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.