About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Sr. Project Finance Manager
Sr. Project Finance Manager
The Sr. Project Finance Manager role is a full financial management position including compliance and risk assessments pertaining to the project portfolio as well as forecasting and budgeting responsibility. This role will be critical in ensuring predictability & visibility into the project portfolio all while helping to drive both growth & profitability. The role will be a key business partner of the project leadership team with significant exposure to the regional executive team.
Essential Job Functions:
• Directly manage large projects as the project finance lead. Ensure predictability, profitability and that cash is maximized. Monthly close ownership for the project portfolio.
• Partner with project leadership team leading monthly project reviews to ensure accuracy of project financials.
• Drive the cash focus of the operations team and align with Regional Reporting on cash performance and the portfolio variance analysis. Work with cross functional teams to understand and help improve the overall profitability.
• Ownership of monthly reporting on actual performance to the Sr. Leadership team of the business. Understand and explain the variances to the forecast.
• Supervise the project finance team function and members.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree; Engineering, Finance or Accounting preferred; MBA desirable.
- Expert Knowledge in MS Excel.
- Organized and detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy.
- Working knowledge of SAP desired.
- Seven (7) or more years of experience in project or cost accounting.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.