About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Sr. Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
Sr. Analyst, Financ. Planning & Analysis
As a member of the finance team, the Sr. Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis is responsible for providing support to the financial reporting function with main responsibilities in the Profit Center forecasting & reporting. Will have a key role in the monthly reporting and analysis, budget, forecasting, and partnering with operational/business leaders on variance analysis & trendin
Essential Job Functions:
• On a recurring basis (monthly/quarterly), develop presentation materials and present profit center reporting insights, trends, and observations to multiple relevant business leaders.
• Forecast and budget P&L and Balance Sheet items and supporting schedules (collaborate with department and plant managers while aligning with global corporate initiatives).
• Produce and analyze internal profit center financials using SAP and Excel.
Update models for actuals and planning analysis
Create the financial review and final management financial reporting package.
• On an ad hoc basis, develop analytical models in Excel and fulfill data requests
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics required.
• Minimum of 5+ years professional experience in reporting, consolidation and financial analysis.
• Strong PC skills including Windows and Microsoft Office products, especially Excel and SAP.
• Strong oral, written and presentational communication skills.
• Accounting/GAAP/IFRS knowledge.
• Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects as well as strong follow-through skills.
• Ability to complete projects timely and accurately critical.
• Able to work autonomously; judgement to involve Manager when needed.
• Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills.
• Ability to work well with others in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
This position can be located in Kansas City, Naperville, IL, or Solon, OH.
For consideration, please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schenck Process LLC is a Equal Opportunity Employer
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.