About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Sales Designer/Drafter
The Sales Designer/Drafter is responsible for supporting the sales team in generating 2D flow diagrams and equipment arrangement drawings as well as detailed 3D equipment stack-up drawings for process systems.
Essential Job Functions:
• Generate 2D flow diagrams and 2D/3D equipment stack-up drawings of the process system based on customer specification and direction from sales team. Design of process systems to include Schenck Process manufactured equipment and third party purchased equipment.
• Design and layout the proposed process system drawings of larger systems in 2D and 3D; including equipment placement and line routings while considering operator interface and known interferences. Work with the sales team to develop into final design for clients buy-in.
• Receive and act on approval or change documents from customer and/or sales team. Re-draw or modify the drawing set (equipment and layouts) as the overall sales cycle moves forward.
• Post-sale, coordinate with Project team, vendors, and Schenck Process manufacturing to ensure smooth transition to the engineering team.
• Maintain and update the sales Drawing and AutoCAD block Directory.
• Locate, modify for relevance, and submit supporting design documentation and data sheets.
Education and Experience:
• Associate’s degree in engineering or equivalent experience.
• Two (2) + years’ experience in 2D & 3D CAD design.
• Knowledge of file management & organization of drawing files.
• Knowledge of P&ID ISA symbology and how to apply (Process & Instrumentation Diagrams).
• Experience in process machine layouts/stack-ups, layout of pipe systems preferred.
For consideration, please email resume & cover letter to: email@example.com
Schenck Process LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.