A cherry can become all kinds of things. Some are eaten straight off the tree, while others end up in a famous liqueur chocolate. Making sure that every chocolate contains a perfect cherry of just the right size is the task of state-of-the-art classification and feeding technology from Schenck Process.
We are looking for a committed Region Sales Manager - position is to be located in Portland, OR or Seattle, WA
Region Sales Manager
The Region Sales Manager is responsible for an annual sales volume from a specfic geography, managing a manufacturer's representative sales force. Specific functions include:
- Develop rep sales targets; manage reps to accomplish sales targets.
- Prepare market analysis of volume potential; industry & customer targets; competitors.
- Call on customer accounts, make sales presentations, close orders.
- Interface with direct salespeople, inside sales, engineering & others to accomplish sales plan.
- Travel up to 40% (primarily west region).
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Engineering or
- Equivalent experience plus minimum five (5) years of capital equipment sales required with industry experience (pneumatic conveying or air filtration) strongly preferred.
For consideration, please email resume & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America's largest manufacturer of pneumatic conveying, filtration, weighing, and feeding equipment. We combine bulk material handling technologies to provide customers world class service and complete system solutions engineered to work together. Schenck Process LLC engineers have extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochem. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group, Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems numbering in the thousands throughout the world.