About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Receptionist
Job Summary: Manage switchboard, coordinate mail and package shipments, greet clients, collate mailings and other office support as needed..
- Screen and route all incoming telephone calls, greet guests and customers.
- Perform office support work, which requires the application of technical skills, a detailed knowledge of the activities and procedures of the organization.
- Prepare and update a variety of statistical reports and databases.
- Attend to a variety of administrative details such as keeping informed of company activities, transmitting information involved in the operations of the front desk, reception area.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum five (5) years administrative support experience.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Products.
- Advance written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Experience using SAP preferred.
- Hours - 7:45am-5:15pm.
For consideration, please email resume & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America's largest manufacturer of pneumatic conveying, filtration, weighing, and feeding equipment. We combine bulk material handling technologies to provide customers world class service and complete system solutions engineered to work together. Schenck Process LLC engineers have extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochem. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group, Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems numbering in the thousands throughout the world.