About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Quality Engineer
The Quality Engineer will act as the sanitary/hygienic equipment design expert for the company. This person will advise Sales during quoting, Engineering during design and Operations during manufacture of process equipment for the dairy, alternative foods and other hygienic industries.
- Advise Sales on sanitary equipment design specifications and related manufacturing processes.
- Develop and implement production processes and quality control measures to ensure sanitary or hygienic design requirements are met.
- Inspect finished equipment in accordance with applicable hygienic and sanitary industry standards and/or customer specifications.
- Assist and coordinate with customers during Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) of hygienic Equipment.
- Drive continuous improvement of hygienic equipment product lines from the aspect of function, design and manufacturing.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, Manufacturing, Quality or related).
- 3-5 Years of engineering experience in a stainless steel equipment manufacturing environment.
- Experience with ERP systems – preferably SAP.
For consideration, please email resume & cover letter to: email@example.com
Schenck Process LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.