About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Project Service Engineer
Project Service Engineer
Job Summary: The Project Service Engineer is responsible for providing on-site technical service to customers including the start-up, repair and troubleshooting of pneumatic conveying and dust collection equipment and process control systems.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Ensure proper and safe operation of installed equipment.
- Provide remote technical support and assistance (via telephone or email) to internal Sales, Engineering, Production, external customers, and independent sales reps.
- Compile trip documentation, reporting, and follow up.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Electrical Engineering or related engineering disciple; or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- General mechanical knowledge and repair techniques and electrical controls knowledge.
- Ability to travel away from home (including potential for international travel) up to 60%.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills, along with the ability to write clear technical reports.
- Knowledge of pneumatic conveying and air pollution control principles and applications strongly preferred.
- 75% travel.
For consideration, please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schenck Process LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America's largest manufacturer of pneumatic conveying, filtration, weighing, and feeding equipment. We combine bulk material handling technologies to provide customers world class service and complete system solutions engineered to work together. Schenck Process LLC engineers have extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochem. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group, Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems numbering in the thousands throughout the world.