About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Project Design Engineer
Project Design Engineer
The Project Design Engineer may be solely responsible for process design, plant layout, equipment specification and start-up of pneumatic conveying systems, or, perform engineering functions in larger scope turnkey projects.
- Perform all project scheduling. Coordinate with suppliers and installation contractors. Conduct on-site engineering visits, equipment inspections and start-up support as needed.
- Generate detailed process flow diagrams with tagging information and verify for correctness. Generate detailed system layout drawings.
- Provide primary customer contact.
- Specification of equipment – Schenck Process manufactured and buyout.
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering, preferably Mechanical, Agricultural, Technology or equivalent experience.
- Two (2) + years experience in turnkey design/build projects including process design, plant layout, equipment specification and project start-up preferred.
- Experience in pneumatic conveying or related industrial process applications preferred.
- Up to 30% travel.
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America's largest manufacturer of pneumatic conveying, filtration, weighing, and feeding equipment. We combine bulk material handling technologies to provide customers world class service and complete system solutions engineered to work together. Schenck Process LLC engineers have extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochem. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group, Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems numbering in the thousands throughout the world.