About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Project Design Engineer
Proj Design Engineer
The Project Design Engineer is responsible for process design, plant layout, equipment specification and start-up of design/build pneumatic conveying systems.
• Generate detailed process flow diagrams with tagging information and verify for correctness.
• Generate detailed system layout drawings.
• Perform all project scheduling.
• Coordinate with suppliers and installation contractors.
• Conduct on-site engineering visits, equipment inspections and start-up support as need.
• Provide primary customer contact.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical, Electrical, Agricultural, or Technology.
• Strong mechanical aptitude and CAD skills.
• Experience in pneumatic conveying or related industrial process applications a plus.
• Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship now or in the future.
For consideration, please email resume & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.