From the biggest chunk to the smallest grain, we see every challenge as an opportunity. Schenck Process vibratory screening equipment withstands the toughest conditions, from ore extraction to the steel, cement, and pit and quarry industries.
We are looking for a committed Production Supervisor
Job Summary: The Production Supervisor directs efforts of 15-25 production employees and coordinates with the Executive Director of Operations, Production Manager, Production Control Planner, and other Supervisors to effectively and efficiently accomplish the production schedule.
- Interface with Engineering, Sales, Purchasing, and other departments to accomplish production schedule.
- Maintenance of a safe and efficient work environment through inspection of work areas, assuring compliance of safety rules/programs including accident investigations, and scheduling equipment maintenance.
- Quality verification of manufactured products.
- Initiating remedial corrective actions, interviewing employment candidates and recommending personnel actions such as hire, discharges, and promotions.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 years of manufacturing experience or equivalent experience.
- Requires knowledge of supervisory techniques in training and motivation and quality standards.
- Knowledge in metal forming, materials, scheduling, production control, and inventory management.
- Professional communication with co-workers, customers, and vendors.
- Operating the production equipment plus a variety of office equipment including personal computer.
- Problem solving.
- Basic mathematical calculations.
- Handling and prioritizing multiple work assignments to meet deadlines.
- Reading blueprints, technical drawings and specifications.
For consideration, please email resume & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America's largest manufacturer of pneumatic conveying, filtration, weighing, and feeding equipment. We combine bulk material handling technologies to provide customers world class service and complete system solutions engineered to work together. Schenck Process LLC engineers have extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochem. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group, Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems numbering in the thousands throughout the world.