About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Painter Prep
The position is responsible for preparing parts and equipment to be painted according to work orders.
- Properly manage and dispose of all generated hazardous waste.
- Masking off non-painted parts.
- Hang parts on racks for painting.
- Skid units prior to paint.
- Assembly of parts prior to paint.
- Understand and comply with safety rules and practices. Understand, use and maintain required safety devices and personal protective equipment (PPE). Report all recognized hazards to supervisor, manager, safety committee member or on-site safety professional.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior paint preparation experience.
For consideration, please email: email@example.com
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America's largest manufacturer of pneumatic conveying, filtration, weighing, and feeding equipment. We combine bulk material handling technologies to provide customers world class service and complete system solutions engineered to work together. Schenck Process LLC engineers have extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochem. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group, Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems numbering in the thousands throughout the world.