Not all cement is the same – it determines whether the concrete will do its job well. And wherever a dam has to withstand very high loads, you’ll often find that we are the ones helping it to do the job. That’s because Schenck Process weighing and feeding systems help to achieve the perfect cement mix - for dams that are built to last.
We are looking for a committed Midwest Field Service Technician
Midwest Field Service Technician
The Field Service Technician will provide superior customer service as they troubleshoot equipment and deliver solutions. Working at our customers' facilities, our service technicians are responsible for preventive maintenance, service, installation, and customer training to ensure customer satisfaction. Candidates will live within approximately an hour drive from the Kansas City, MO, Topeka, KS, St. Joseph, MO areas.
- Troubleshoot, service, and perform preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Coordinate and manage subcontractors to perform on-site services.
- Document all work performed and close out all activities upon completion.
- Promote inspections, on-site services, rebuilds, upgrades, and replacement parts.
- Work with customers both on-site and remotely to identify and solve equipment problems.
- Professionally communicate with customer.
- 2-4 years of experience in field service/inspection products, preferably with pneumatic conveying, dust collection, or weighing & feeding systems.
- Safety-minded and a high degree of mechanical and/or electrical aptitude.
- Knowledge of PLC’s along with the ability to read schematics and drawings.
- Ability to work with a team and interface with customers, sales representatives (internal and external), engineering disciplines, and contractors.
- Additional requirements include good computer skills, organizational, verbal and written communication skills. Bilingual (English and Spanish) a plus.
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally with little notice and willing to travel up to 70%.
- Candidates will live within approximately an hour drive from Kansas City, MO, Topeka, KS, St. Joseph, MO areas.
For consideration, please email resume & cover letter to: email@example.com
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America's largest manufacturer of pneumatic conveying, filtration, weighing, and feeding equipment. We combine bulk material handling technologies to provide customers world class service and complete system solutions engineered to work together. Schenck Process LLC engineers have extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochem. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group, Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems numbering in the thousands throughout the world.