About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical Design Engineer
The Mechanical Design Engineer is responsible for translating a sales order, customer specifications and customer purchase order into a set of engineering documents including any required special manufacturing engineering or customer drawings.
Essential Job Functions:
• Design and drafting to produce engineering drawings to customer specifications.
• Develop Bill of Materials.
• Apply engineering principles to assure safe and quality products.
• Resolve technical questions timely and accurately for customers, sales, aftermarket and third party manufacturing.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor of Science degree in engineering, preferably mechanical engineering or equivalent applicable engineering experience.
• Five years experience in manufacturing design and equipment specification.
• 2D and 3D drafting expertise, AutoCAD required, Inventor and/or Creo preferred.
• Knowledge and experience with ERP systems like SAP (required), JD Edwards (preferable)
• Ability to apply product knowledge and design customized equipment to meet the needs of the customers application
• Knowledge of engineering safety and quality principles, standards and applications
For consideration, please email cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schenck Process LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.