Architectural design is becoming more innovative all the time. New advances in technology are making possible structures that would have been unthinkable a number of years ago. Where these innovative steel and concrete structures continue to withstand everyday load and stress, you’ll often find that we are behind it. That’s because Schenck Process weighing and feeding systems help to make steel strong and achieve the perfect cement mix.
We are looking for a committed Mechanical Assembler - Custom Machine Assembly
Mechanical Assembler - Custom Machine Assembly
- Build and test something different everyday.
- Interface with engineers and other manufacturing disciplines within the factory to overcome challenges and meet customer's needs.
- Review technical drawings.
- Operate machines, tooling equipment, fork truck, and overhead cranes for production and assembly.
- Support our lean manufacturing process.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Six months or more related experience.
- Knowledge of blueprint reading.
- Ability to multitask.
If interested, email and submit resume if available to:
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America's largest manufacturer of pneumatic conveying, filtration, weighing, and feeding equipment. We combine bulk material handling technologies to provide customers world class service and complete system solutions engineered to work together. Schenck Process LLC engineers have extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochem. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group, Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems numbering in the thousands throughout the world.