About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Manufacturing Engineer
This position is responsible for implementation of changes in manufacturing processes and design to eliminate costs and materials from product.
Essential Job Functions:
• Evaluate design changes to enhance efficiency in labor or materials through Production Engineering. Determine the feasibility of process changes.
• Implement process changes and improvements through production.
• Work with Manufacturing on the shop floor to determine optimal manufacturing process.
• Coordinate design changes thru Production Engineering.
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering or Engineering Technology. Mechanical, Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering disciplines preferred.
- In lieu of degree, equivalent experience in a manufacturing environment working with CNC machining, programming, and processes also acceptable.
- Three plus years experience in manufacturing design and equipment specification.
- Thorough understanding of manufacturing processes including machining, welding, fabrication, strength of materials, and availability of materials.
- Experience with CNC machine processes.
- Advanced math skills to perform calculations.
- CAD, Mastercam, and Microsoft office skills, in particular, Word & Excel.
- Communicate effectively between multiple levels from manufacturing to executive levels.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org,
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.