From the biggest chunk to the smallest grain, we see every challenge as an opportunity. Schenck Process vibratory screening equipment withstands the toughest conditions, from ore extraction to the steel, cement, and pit and quarry industries.
We are looking for a committed Machinist
Job Summary: Support the activities of the Operations by setting up, adjusting, and operating a variety of machines including milling, drills, saws, lathes, CNC and other equipment necessary.
- CNC Machine parts to specifications using machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, saws, or grinders.
- Measure, examine, and test completed units in order to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications, using precision instruments.
- Set up, adjust, and operate all of the basic machine tools and many specialized or advanced variation tools in order to perform precision machining operations.
- High School diploma or equivalent with 5-7 years progressive experience running drills, lathes, milling machines, and CNC equipment.
- A 2 year trade certificate in machining and lead experience are a plus.
If interested, email and submit resume if available to:
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America's largest manufacturer of pneumatic conveying, filtration, weighing, and feeding equipment. We combine bulk material handling technologies to provide customers world class service and complete system solutions engineered to work together. Schenck Process LLC engineers have extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochem. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group, Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems numbering in the thousands throughout the world.