About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Logistics Specialist for exporting
- Process export documentation in compliance with customs rules and regulations (AES, NAFTA, COO etc.)
- Work with purchasing and engineering to ensure proper tariff coding
- Work with international customers and their forwarders to obtain necessary export information
- Invoice international shipments
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous export experience is desired
- Data entry with strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of an ERP system (SAP helpful)
- Knowledge of pneumatic air filtration helpful but not necessary
For consideration, please email resume to: email@example.com
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America's largest manufacturer of pneumatic conveying, filtration, weighing, and feeding equipment. We combine bulk material handling technologies to provide customers world class service and complete system solutions engineered to work together. Schenck Process LLC engineers have extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochem. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group, Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems numbering in the thousands throughout the world.