About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed IS Infrastructure Manager, Americas
IS Infrastructure Manager - Americas
The IS Infrastructure Manager, Americas is responsible for:
- Providing quality of service by IT organization standards.
- Successfully implementing/executing IT infrastructure projects in the geography (Americas).
- Driving business and IT alignment to define and develop technology strategy solutions, roadmaps and practices for users.
- Managing external service providers.
- Managing IT infrastructure teams across geographical locations.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college/university in an Information Technology discipline and/or advanced networking certifications.
- Minimum 5 years infrastructure management experience.
- Networking experience and ability including Cisco, IOS, QOS, firewalls, routers.
- Experience and detailed understanding of IP addressing, IP routing protocols, Internet technologies and standards, Internet security issues, circuit technologies, communications engineering standards, web and network access technologies, computer office software suites.
- Extensive experience managing teams with responsibility for completing complex deployment projects within budget and on specific timelines.
- Professional communication skills with ability to convey both technical and business strategies to technical resources and business executives.
- Spanish or Portuguese language skills a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
For consideration, please email resume & cover letter to: email@example.com
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America's largest manufacturer of pneumatic conveying, filtration, weighing, and feeding equipment. We combine bulk material handling technologies to provide customers world class service and complete system solutions engineered to work together. Schenck Process LLC engineers have extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochem. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group, Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems numbering in the thousands throughout the world.