About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Global Category Manager
Global Category Manager
The Global Category Manager is responsible for organizing the procurement activities for the business for assigned categories and related sub-categories that deliver sustainable value and benefits to the business. Essential job duties include:
- Managing assigned categories.
- Developing and implementing category strategies approved and deliver against targeted benefits.
- Drive value from global spend working with stakeholders utilizing stage-gate process.
- Ensure all procurement processes are documented and compliant with policies, processes, and SOP framework.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; MBA a plus
- Minimum 10 years progressively responsible procurement experience
- Experience in a multi-site, global and industrial environment Extensive knowledge of category, contract, and supplier management.
- Strong communication and project management skills across various cultures including China and India.
- Self-sufficient including experience using an ERP system, CRM/SRM system, e-procurement and Microsoft Office software including steel fabrication, welding, and manufacturing required.
- Ability to travel 25% domestic, North America and internationally.
For consideration, please email resume & cover letter to: email@example.com
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America's largest manufacturer of pneumatic conveying, filtration, weighing, and feeding equipment. We combine bulk material handling technologies to provide customers world class service and complete system solutions engineered to work together. Schenck Process LLC engineers have extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochem. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group, Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems numbering in the thousands throughout the world.