About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Field Service Technician.
Field Service Tech
The Field Service Technician provides mechanical and electrical controls service support for a variety of service lines for the Aftermarket Service department. Position will be based out of our Chagrin Falls, OH location.
• Diagnose / analyze electrical and mechanical problems with equipment and relay findings to customer.
• Commissioning and servicing of Schenck Process capital equipment.
• Provide customer operational and maintenance training on installed product, as well as follow up remote support.
• Participate in Turnkey Projects with oversight and scheduling of contractors’ work.
• Assess customer needs for additional equipment parts and/or whole systems while on-site and provide information on Schenck Process solutions and equipment.
• Prepare detailed reports of service trips to include recommendations for design changes.
• Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering Technology or Associates in Electronics Engineering Technology.
• 3 - 5 years field service experience.
• Ability to troubleshoot and commission both mechanical and control systems.
• Excellent interpersonal skills - will be communicating with customers regularly on phone and in person.
• Ability to travel up to 70%, sometimes with short notice.
For consideration, please email resume & cover letter to: email@example.com
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.