About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed ERP Systems Manager
ERP Systems Mgr
- Manage and support the SAP R3 system supporting the Schenck Process Americas region as well as support technical initiatives. Manage ERP project engagement risks, project economics, planning and budgeting.
- Coordinate with corporate IT team for ERP management, projects and activities related to ongoing systems management as well as new ERP tools and technologies.
- Collect, assess, and analyze business requirements and process needs of users and business owners and develop and propose relevant IT ERP solutions for enhancement and improvement.
- Define deliverable content and ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from various management levels as relevant.
- Provide routine interactions with users and client management and sponsorship of key ERP tasks, projects, and initiatives. Also provide regular communications to management and user groups to report status and systems conditions / remediations / operational status.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems management or related technology field is required.
- 3 – 5 years in managing large scale projects related to ERP migrations, implementations, or systems management.
- 3 -5 years of SAP R3 or equivalent experience required.
- Experience in managing / supervisory roles of IT personnel or systems support staff.
- Must be able to produce documentation/presentations on ERP initiatives including ROI, financial predictions, database migration processes, basic risk assessments and project planning documents.
- Ability to train staff and users with basic ERP system usage and policies.
- Knowledgeable in ITIL v4 and its application in an IT organization with a strong focus on day-to-day operation
- Strong knowledge of database systems and technologies is required. A general familiarity with information technology infrastructure is a plus
- Agile project management methodologies preferably with experience applying a Prince2 project management framework.
- Post COVID19 travel expected between 10% - 20%
For consideration, please email resume to: email@example.com
Schenck Process LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.