About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Electical Engineer
Develop concepts and designs for electrical cabinets for fossil product line, bulk material handling equipment and environmental product line.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Design oil cooled transformer rectifier sets using proprietary design program
- Work with Mechanical Engineers to design transformer tanks and other enclosures
- Review project proposals and customer specifications to determinte supply scope
- Interpret customer requirements and engineer a cost effective solution
- Research and select appropriate and cost effective components
- Produce bills of material, design and fabrication drawings for control systems
- Work closely with other groups in company to deliver quality product
- Complete required work within schedule and budget
- Perform product maintenance by selecting new components and update docs
- Provide detailed technical support to customers, manufacturing sales and Field service
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years experience in manufacturing environment
- Previous experience designing electrical control panels is preferred
- AutoCad and National Electrical Code experience preferred
- Previous transformer experience a plus
- Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities and deadline
- Ability to maintain a high level of detail and accuracy
- Knowledge in using MS Office products preferred
Schenck Process offers a competitive salary, sales incentive, and benefits package. Come work for a growing company with ongoing training and career path progression within our global organization!
For consideration, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.