About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Electrical Engineer to support our location in Whitewater, WI.
To support in the activities of the Operations and Engineering departments in the application of Engineering and Project Management principles to order.
- Review order specifications for feasibility, clarifying order discrepancies with sales and designs custom systems accordingly.
- Monitor and report on drawing delivery time and quality dollars charged to group.
- Provides technical support to various department within the organization.
- Accountability of the overall results of the department, attainment of goals related to operational plans, budgets, and specific goals as identified by the Engineering Manager.
- Travel as needed to customer sites for order definition, start up or as customer service support.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Strong knowledge in CAD systems.
- Minimum of 1 year engineering experience with custom manufacturing preferred.
For consideration, please email resume to:
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America's largest manufacturer of pneumatic conveying, filtration, weighing, and feeding equipment. We combine bulk material handling technologies to provide customers world class service and complete system solutions engineered to work together. Schenck Process LLC engineers have extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochem. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group, Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems numbering in the thousands throughout the world.