About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Enterprise Integration Architect
Dell Boomi Enterprise Integration Architect
Schenck Process is the global market leader of solutions in measuring and process technologies in industrial weighing, feeding, conveying, screening, air filtration and automation. We develop, manufacture and market a full range of solutions, products and turnkey systems on the basis of combining process engineering expertise, reliable components and field-proven technology. We are looking to add a Dell Boomi iPaaS Enterprise Integration Architect.
The Dell Boomi iPaaS Enterprise Integration Architect will design and build integrations among multiple on-premise and cloud hosted systems as part of the Customer Experience (CX) team. Must be capable of interpreting business requirements, working with others in CX team, IT, and other business disciplines on proposed integration solutions, and lead the effort to develop and implement that solution.
- Coordinate analysis and review of business requirements
- Architect and develop solutions for new and existing applications
- Architect scalable, robust, and secure integration solutions utilizing best practices
- Define standards and guidelines for scalability, security, error logging, auditing, KPIs
- Identify, develop, and implement automation strategies
- Evaluate existing integrations, map capabilities, and determine suitable modifications to better serve the needs of the business
- Partner with other CX team members and IT administrators to design and develop high performing data solutions and maintain consistent development functions
- Consult with teams as needed on initiatives and provide tactical direction as well as provide architecture considerations on legacy solutions
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field
- Minimum 8 years relevant work experience in architecting and implementing iPaaS integration solutions
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with Dell Boomi iPaaS
- Dell Boomi Professional Developer certification required
- Dell Boomi Professional Integration Architect certification desired
- Experience integrating SAP ERP systems and Oracle SaaS systems (ie. Oracle Sales Cloud, Oracle Engagement Cloud, Oracle CPQ Cloud, Oracle Field Service Cloud)
- Experience developing SOAP and REST based web services
- Experience working with cloud/on-prem and hybrid cloud solutions
- Experience with enterprise integration tools, middleware technologies, application and data integration patterns including SOAP/REST web services and databases
Position can be located at any Schenck Process location or remote for a well-qualified candidate.
Even if open to multiple locations, please only apply to one posting
Please send resume and compensation requirements to email@example.com,
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Kemutec Group Inc. - Part of the Schenck Process Group, a North-Philadelphia based leading supplier of state-of-the-art powder processing equipment for sifting, screening, size reduction and mixing applications to the Food, Chemical and Pharmaceutical Industries