About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Custodian.
To support the activities of Schenck Process LLC by keeping office areas clean, removing trash from
containers, cleaning restrooms and disinfecting surfaces.
- Clean, disinfect (including sanitization of touch points), take out trash, and replenish supplies in all restrooms.
- Clean windows in all office areas, conference room, break room, engineering, and shipping areas on a Bi-weekly basis.
- Clean Break room, including tables, chairs, counter, vending machines, and microwaves, sinks, etc.
- Clean coffee and tea pots at the end of scheduled work hours and store for next day use.
- Fill up soda and water supplies, clean table, counters, chairs and empty trash in in conference room areas daily.
- Wipe down and clean outside of front desk area.
- Clean front entrance area daily and dump cigarette receptacles.
- Shovel snow from walks, and salt as needed front walkways.
- Touch point disinfection of office/accounting/engineering/sales copiers, restroom doors, sink handles, coffee/tea spigots, microwaves, refrigerator door handles, vending machines, breakroom tables and chairs, front entrance door handles, etc.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 0-6 months of related work experience required
- Basic knowledge of cleaning procedures and processes
- Able to read directions and can follow step by step instructions so as to work independently
- Exhibits initiative and accountability
- Effective judgment and independent thinking skills, able to handle frequent interruptions or deadlines
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.