About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed CRM System Administrator
CRM System Administrator
Schenck Process in Whitewater, WI is seeking a CRM System Administrator who will support global CRM implementation with essential system administrative functions.
Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, and custom workflows.
Design, build, test and deploy enhancements to objects, page layouts, workflows, and alerts within CRM.
Consult with departments across the company to understand, document and analyze business requirements.
Closely collaborate with outside implementation partners to implement CRM solutions.
Maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings etc. (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security).
- 4+ years of enterprise CRM administration and/or development experience
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience
- Oracle Engagement Cloud/Sales Cloud administration and development experience
- Experience developing and testing web service (SOAP/REST) integrations
- Experience with structured programming/scripting languages (Java, Groovy, etc.)
- Experience supporting end-users in an enterprise environment
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 10
- Proficient planning and organizational skills with good initiative, accountability, and attention to detail.
For consideration, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.