About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Credit & Collections Supervisor
Credit & Collections Supervisor
The Credit & Collections Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the Credit & Collection functions by providing administrative support and supervision of department staff to ensure company goals are met and standard procedures are followed.
- Provide forecast reports, cash flow reports, and weekly, monthly and quarterly accounts receivable reports for department. Reconcile billing issues, determine actions to be taken on delinquent accounts
- Manage Accounts Receivable including associated reporting.
- Investigate, evaluate and make determinations on credit applications.
- Research and reconcile customer discrepancies and disputes.
- Prepare Purchase Orders for amount, payment terms and progressive billing as well as negotiate payment terms.
- Supervise four Credit and Collection Specialists.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 7 years commercial credit and collections background
- Minimum 4 years supervisory experience
- Minimum 3 years Accounts Receivable management
- Strong Excel skills required (i.e. pivot tables and v-lookups)
- Strong problem solving and ability to multitask
- SAP experience a plus
- Experience working for a global company with multiple locations is desirable
For consideration, please email resume & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America's largest manufacturer of pneumatic conveying, filtration, weighing, and feeding equipment. We combine bulk material handling technologies to provide customers world class service and complete system solutions engineered to work together. Schenck Process LLC engineers have extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochem. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group, Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems numbering in the thousands throughout the world.