About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Business Development Manager
Business Development Mngr
The Business Development Manager is responsible for the proactive development of aftermarket sales including go to market strategy, key account management, new aftermarket/service offering development, pricing strategy, and other sales and business development functions that drive aftermarket growth. This role will work closely with the existing outside sales and inside aftermarket sales teams to proactively drive growth through further account penetration and develop more value-added solutions for the customer base. This role will be responsible for the Stock Equipment branded business segment which includes gravimetric & volumetric feeders, batch scales and valves for the power industry.
Essential Job Functions:
• Develop strategies and tactics to drive account penetration and growth with our installed base. Work closely with the sales teams to execute the strategies and tactics such as buying agreements, master agreements/contracts, etc.
• Explore and develop new opportunities to grow our aftermarket/service business by creating new programs, offerings, and improved methods to reach customers. Improve current processes of working with customers to make things transparent and seamless.
• Collaborate across departments and functions within the aftermarket team as well as other parts of the organization to maximize opportunities to grow the aftermarket sales business.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or other relevant field of study, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
• Some industrial technical background preferred with excellent verbal and written communication skills, detail orientation, and organizational skills.
• Proven leadership skills, results oriented professional, energetic, self-motivated and driven.
• Proficient computer skills including MS Office, CRM and an ERP system (knowledge of Oracle CRM or SAP a plus).
• Ability to travel up to 50% within North America.
For consideration, please email resume to: email@example.com
Schenck Process LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.