About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Application Engineering Manager
Application Engineering Manager
- Direct, coordinate, schedule and supervise the Application Engineering team.
- Work with the Product Manager to establish a current project/quote list, assign priority, and maintain deadlines with acceptable cost margins and timelines.
- Coordinate project activities with other departments and functional areas.
- Establish standard product pricing in accordance with related budgets.
- Report and maintain department metrics.
- Travel to support our sales objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or equivalent experience.
- 6-7 years sales experience in a custom equipment industry.
- Prior supervisory and leadership skills preferred.
For consideration, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.