About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Application Engineer-Food, Pet Food, Ag & Grain
Application Engineer-Food, Pet Food, Ag & Grain
The Application Engineer – Food, Pet Food, Ag & Grain is responsible for the proper application engineering to support the tactical sales activities of independent sales representatives, and assist Account Executives to achieve sales goals.
- Ensure the proper equipment and or system is provided for customer's application.
- Assist in preparation of quotes and bid documents by providing engineering calculations and equipment sizing for both customers, representatives and Account Executives.
- Administrator pricing with Schenck Process guidelines.
- Participate in trade-related conferences, seminars, and conventions as needed.
- B.S. Engineering degree in Mechanical, Agricultural or Technology; or related equivalent experience.
- Zero to three (0-3) years durable capital equipment experience with designing/specifying/quoting/selling in the process industry.
- Proficient in CAD.
- Ability to create preliminary equipment sales drawings.
- Thorough understanding for both basic engineering concepts.
- Ability to perform technical and accurate engineering calculations.
- Read and create CAD drawings, technical drawings, and specifications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in practical settings.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and handle multiple work assignments and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication, sales and presentation skills.
For consideration, please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schenck Process LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.