About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Application Engineer-Filtration
Job Summary. The Application Engineer-Filtration provides application engineering to support the strategic and tactical sales activities of independent Schenck representatives and achieve filtration sales goals.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist &/or prepare special quotes and complex bid documents by providing engineering calculations and equipment sizing for both customers, representatives and Account Executives.
- Administer pricing within Schenck Process guidelines.
- Assist in presenting sales seminars for customers.
- Participate in trade-related conferences, seminars, and conventions as needed.
- Travel to customer sites as needed.
- B.S., Mechanical or Chemical Engineering, or related Engineering degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Zero to three (0-3) years durable capital equipment experience with designing/specifying/quoting/selling in the process industry.
- Ability to create preliminary equipment sales drawings
- Knowledge of industrial filtration
- Thorough understanding of both basic engineering concepts
- Proficient in Autocad
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in practical settings
- Ability to organize, prioritize and handle multiple work assignments and meet deadlines
For consideration, please email resume to: email@example.com
Schenck Process LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.