About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Application Engineer - Chemicals & Plastics
Application Engineer - Chemicals & Plastics
The Application Engineer - C&P is responsible for the proper application engineering to support the tactical sales activites of independent sales representatives, and assist Account Executives to achieve Chemicals & Plastics sales goals.
- Ensure the proper equipment and or system is provided for customer's application.
- Assist in preparation of quotes and bid documents by providing engineering calculations and equipment sizing for both customers, representatives and Account Executives.
- Administrter pricing with Schenck Process guidelines.
- Participate in trade-related conferences, seminars, and conventations as needed.
- B.S., Mechanical or Chemical Engineering, or related Engineering degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Zero to three (0-3) years durable capital equipment experience with designing/specifying/quoting/selling in the process industry.
- Proficient in CAD
- Ability to create preliminary equipment sales drawings.
- Thorough understanding for both basic engineering concepts.
- Ability to perform technical and accurate engineering calculations.
- Read and create CAD drawings, technical drawings, and specifications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in practical settings.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and handle multiple work assignments and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication, sales and presentation skills.
For consideration, please email resume & cover letter to: email@example.com
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America's largest manufacturer of pneumatic conveying, filtration, weighing, and feeding equipment. We combine bulk material handling technologies to provide customers world class service and complete system solutions engineered to work together. Schenck Process LLC engineers have extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochem. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group, Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems numbering in the thousands throughout the world.